Registering a profile, searching our database and sending messages to women is free. It's only after they take an interest and start writing back that you will need to buy credits.
The easiest way is to purchase them online with a credit card (we accept Visa, MasterCard, UnionPay, American Express and Discovery). Just log in to your profile, go to Membership and buy the needed amount.
What does one credit cost?
This depends on the amount you buy:
100 credits or more: $1 for each credit
55-99 credits: $1.09 for each credit
20-54 credits: $2 for each credit
1) it depends on the number of men she is corresponding with; the more men she is writing to, the more expensive her letters will be to open (if she stops writing to one or more men, the price will go down).
2) it depends on her English skills (if she can’t read and write in English and has to use a translator, the price will be accordingly higher).
3) if the lady has no Internet access at home and has to use a computer at her local dating agency, this will raise the cost, as well.
Contact a lady directly
If you want to get a lady’s direct contact details, you will first need to fill out the IMBRA form, if you haven’t done that before (this concerns
Are you compliant with the IMBRA law?
Yes, we are fully compliant. Upon request you will get IMBRA release that you might need for applying for her fiancee visa later. We are not happy about this law as it puts a lot of unnecessary burden on us and our clients, and we urge you to sign petitions to repeal it. However, as it stands today, the law is the law, so we are complying with it.
I can not send a message. The system says I have unopened mail from this member.
To protect the privacy of our members and to prevent spam, our system does not allow users to send a message to a member from whom you have 2 or more unopened messages. If you want to send him or her a message, you need to go back to your Communicator and open mail from her or him first. If you have accidentally deleted those unopened messages, please contact the administrator.
Why was my profile rejected?
If your profile was rejected, it must have violated some of our rules or seemed suspicious to our moderators. There are several things you can do to ensure your profile is not rejected next time:
- Post a picture. It must be a picture of yourself, with your face clearly visible. No nudity or private contact information on photos is allowed.
- Write a longer description. A profile with no description (or a meaningless or obscene one) will be rejected.
- Enter your private contact information (such as email, phone number) only in the fields specifically provided for it.
- Choose the country in which you are located at the time. If you normally live somewhere else, you can indicate that in your description.
- Provide your phone number.
If you haven't found the answer to your question, please contact us 24 hours, 7 days a week.